1337s Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Buy - Geek Squad MRI Disk?

+2
SashasBoy
jrockz3000
6 posters

Go down

Best Buy - Geek Squad MRI Disk? Empty Best Buy - Geek Squad MRI Disk?

Post by jrockz3000 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Might anyone know where to find a updated Cracked Geek Squad MRI disks?

The disk was great. Had\has a PW remover, lots of Virus Scanners, etc.
jrockz3000
jrockz3000

1337s Points : 60
Joined 1337s : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Best Buy - Geek Squad MRI Disk? Empty Re: Best Buy - Geek Squad MRI Disk?

Post by SashasBoy Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Pirate Bay man seeding alot the last time i checked.
SashasBoy
SashasBoy

1337s Points : 8
Joined 1337s : 2017-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jrockz3000 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:52 am

SashasBoy wrote:Pirate Bay man seeding alot the last time i checked.

Thanks. I've checked out TPB
jrockz3000
jrockz3000

1337s Points : 60
Joined 1337s : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Best Buy - Geek Squad MRI Disk? Empty Is that really of any use, compared to other win PE disks?

Post by dtcm Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:33 pm

jrockz3000 wrote:Might anyone know where to find a updated Cracked Geek Squad MRI disks?

dtcm
dtcm

1337s Points : 44
Joined 1337s : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Riser Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 pm

dtcm wrote:
jrockz3000 wrote:Might anyone know where to find a updated Cracked Geek Squad MRI disks?

dtcm, personally, it's not that great. It's just a boot media that has a bunch of tools just like any other rescue disks. If you want to create your very own boot media like Geek Squad's MRI, use XBoot and gather the ISOs you want then either create as a bootable USB or compile altogether as a single bootable ISO to burn onto  a CD. I already created a bootable ISO that only has all of Microsoft Windows DaRT thanks to 1337's contribution. I just don't have a blank CD to burn them onto at the moment, sadly. But at least they are now one ISO which is very convenient for me.

Also, dtcm, please enter your replies in the body rather than the title. It can be a bit confusing.
Riser
Riser

1337s Points : 108
Joined 1337s : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fxs6383 Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 am

Riser wrote:
dtcm wrote:

dtcm, personally, it's not that great. It's just a boot media that has a bunch of tools just like any other rescue disks. If you want to create your very own boot media like Geek Squad's MRI, use XBoot and gather the ISOs you want then either create as a bootable USB or compile altogether as a single bootable ISO to burn onto  a CD. I already created a bootable ISO that only has all of Microsoft Windows DaRT thanks to 1337's contribution. I just don't have a blank CD to burn them onto at the moment, sadly. But at least they are now one ISO which is very convenient for me.

Also, dtcm, please enter your replies in the body rather than the title. It can be a bit confusing.

Giving that Xboot a try! I just did the same as you did, but also included Trinity Rescue Kit and Acronis.

fxs6383
fxs6383

1337s Points : 23
Joined 1337s : 2017-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Riser Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:45 am

fxs6383 wrote:
Riser wrote:
dtcm wrote:

Giving that Xboot a try! I just did the same as you did, but also included Trinity Rescue Kit and Acronis.

Know that XBoot is still a beta so some ISOs may not compile properly. You'll have to configure syslinux.cfg yourself to include the ISO if it doesn't compile with the other ISOs.

I created a boot media that has both Hiren's Boot CD and Trinity Rescue Kit last night. I may add more later on if I'm not too lazy. Smile
Riser
Riser

1337s Points : 108
Joined 1337s : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ibay770 Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:31 pm

I know the latest one as of this writing is 5.13, if someone doesn't mind uploading it, I have some patchers for it. Also for an iso boot on usb, try Ventoy, it works really well.
ibay770
ibay770

1337s Points : 1
Joined 1337s : 2021-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down